|Appears in||Mother 3, EarthBound|
|Drops||Large Pizza (2/128 chance)|
|Nom de guerre||Smelly Ghost|
|Drops||Rotten Eclair (50%)|
|Vulnerable to||Fire, Crying, Duster's Special Attacks|
|Location||1st Floor of Osohe Castle|
- "Some ghosts in Osohe Castle are understanding and kindhearted, but these ones are plain ol' mean"
- — Battle Memory
- "These Spectres shouldn't be too difficult to dissipate. You can avoid their burping attacks by pinning them down with your wall staples. Drops Rotten Eclair (50%)."
- — Mother 3 Guidebook
Stinky Ghosts are enemies in Mother 3 and EarthBound, although they appear differently in both games. They are found in the Fourside Sewers in EarthBound, where they can drop Large Pizzas, and chiefly in Mother 3's Osohe Castle, where they can drop Rotten Eclairs.
Mother 3 Edit
Stinky Ghosts are formidable undead spirits that use standard attacks, inflict status ailments, and call for their cohorts. They are invisible at first, and, once approached, flicker into view and begin chasing their enemy. They may also pop out of some gifts and exhale their stinky breath, thus causing the Nausea status ailment. They are weak to Fire, Crying, and Duster's abilities. Their battle theme is Dangerous Guys. They cannot be fought after the Pigmask Army appears, and their only other appearance is in Chapter 7 in the secret path near Aeolia's house.
See Also Edit
- Artsy Ghost -- An enemy ghost that occasionally wastes its turn lecturing about art.
- Ghost Armor -- As its name implies, it is an enemy that consists of a ghost haunting a suit of armor.
- Mr. Passion/Lord Passion -- A ghostly boss and later optional boss who is obsessed with composing music.
- Osohe Ghosts -- Friendly ghosts who also reside in Osohe Castle and look similar to Stinky Ghosts, although they do not fight.
- Rockin' Ghost -- A toy horse with a toy ghost knight riding it.