Snowman is a remote town in EarthBound Beginnings, located at the bottom rightmost portion of the world map, east of Spookane, and connected to it by the Paradise Line. It is the hometown of Ana, who lives in a church (called a "chateau" in the localization) situated on the eastern outskirts of Snowman.
Villagers wearing blue clothing give Ninten a cold if they are spoken to.
- Snowman Convenience Store
- Snowman is similar to Winters in the sense that both have a cold climate and are home to the third main character met; in this case, Ana.
- Snowman, along with Reindeer, the only towns that didn't have their names changed in the localization.
- It is possible to travel to Snowman on foot, if one is willing to deal with the enemies in the train tunnels.
- In the novelization of the game called Mother: The Original Story written by Saori Kumi, Snowman is called "The Village of the Midnight Sun," which, keeping in mind that EarthBound Beginnings is stated to take place in America, implies that Snowman may be located in Alaska (known for being "The Land of the Midnight Sun".)