- PK Starstorm (Super Smash Bros.). Super Smash Bros. series, see
- "The stars foretold I would meet you here... So now it's the time to show you the way of the Starstorm..."
- — Star Master
The Virtual Console re-release of EarthBound alters the animations of PSI Starstorm by significantly blurring them. This is done to reduce the risk of epileptic seizures, a standard precaution in re-releases of older Nintendo games.
|α||Poo||24||To all enemies||Deals 270 - 450 damage||Impossible to avoid. An enemy's Psychic Shield strength is decreased by 1.||The method of "shaking off the stars" which Poo learned in his training. It deals about 360 points of damage to each enemy.|
|Ω||Poo||42||To all enemies||Deals 540-900 damage||Impossible to avoid. An enemy's Psychic Shield strength is decreased by 1.||The method of "shaking off the stars" which Poo learned in his training. It deals about 720 points of damage to each enemy.|
In Mother 3Edit
|Kumatora||48||To all enemies||680-720 points of damage to all enemies.||Drops stars on all enemies for major damage.|
- Despite the fact that Poo and Kumatora are the only ones that can learn it in their respective appearances, it is both Ness's and Lucas's Final Smash move in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
- A possible explanation for this discrepancy is offered in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl depicting it, which states that Poo and Kumatora taught each of them the technique for their appearances in the Super Smash Bros. series.
- Even though Kumatora's PK Starstorm needs more PP to use than Poo's PSI Starstorm Ω, it is actually weaker than it.