PK Love is a PSI ability in Mother 3 that works on all enemies. Aeolia notes in passing that she taught Claus a super-powerful PSI technique, and Ionia, who helps Lucas realize how to use PSI techniques, is impressed at his ability to use PK Love, as even the Magypsies are unable to master it. At its Ω level, its power is rivaled only by PK Starstorm, PSI Rockin, and (to an extent) PK Freeze Ω. PK Love is learned in Mother 3 by only Lucas and Claus.
Like Ness's PSI Rockin ability from EarthBound, PK Love can be given a unique name by the player, when asked what the player's favorite thing is before the story begins. Also, "Love" is one of the default names for PSI Rockin.
The Magypsies cannot wield this ability, as it is used to pull the Needles they are guarding and awaken the Dark Dragon under the Nowhere Islands as an out-of-battle effect. In battle, it appears as harsh, shining pink and turquoise lights with a hexagonal pattern (with the exception of the α stage).
In Mother 3
|α||Lucas||10||To all enemies||130-150 points of damage to all enemies||A PSI ability only Lucas can use. Deals major damage to all enemies.|
|β||Lucas||20||To all enemies||230-250 points of damage to all enemies||A PSI ability only Lucas can use. Deals major damage to all enemies.|
|Y||Lucas||35||To all enemies||450-480 points of damage to all enemies||A PSI ability only Lucas can use. Deals major damage to all enemies.|
|Ω||Lucas||50||To all enemies||800-820 points of damage to all enemies||A PSI ability only Lucas can use. Deals major damage to all enemies.|
- Using the Don't Care naming option, possible names for PK Love include "Love", "Home Run", "Mach", "Top Spec", "Mt. Fuji", "Camera", and "Watering".
- Like Giygas in EarthBound, the final boss of Mother 3, the Masked Man, can use the same PSI ability as the protagonist.
- In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U, some of Lucas's attacks are based on PK Love. One notable example of this is the fact that his upward smash attack releases a hexagon-shaped blast of PSI energy over his head, and similar to PK Love's appearance in-game, it takes the form of a hexagon.
- Lucas's Down Smash Attack, Neutral Air Attack, Forward Air Attack, Down Air Attack, Up Tilt, Forward Tilt, Left Tilt, and Backward Air Attack are also based on PK Love.
- PK Love is one of the few PSI abilities that doesn't require the player to reach a certain level in order to acquire. In this case, Lucas learns it by pulling the Seven Needles.