Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Pork City is a stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It originally appeared in Mother 3, the third and final title of the Mother series. It is a massive stage, approximately the size of the Temple stage in both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It is comprised of dozens of buildings, giving the impression of a large city. However, the battle area consists of a series of platforms that seem to have no connection to the city itself. The Ultimate Chimera appears as at random intervals as a hazard, and, if it bites a character, they take large amounts of damage with high knockback. This usually causes an instant knock-out to the character, although it is possible to tech the hit and survive. There is a way to remove the Ultimate Chimera before it is supposed to disappear: there is a breakable platform near the bottom of the stage that, when the Ultimate Chimera is standing on it, can be broken so it falls off the stage. There is also a flying limousine that characters can jump onto when it is on the very bottom of the stage. The stage contains many references to New Pork City as it appears in Mother 3, such as the Pigmask Army symbol, a pig's nose, located on all the platforms.
Songs in My MusicEdit
- "Porky's Theme"
- "Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise"
- "Mother 3 Love Theme" (unlockable)
- "You Call This a Utopia?!" (unlockable)
- "Humoresque of a Little Dog"
- "Snowman" (unlockable)
All of the sprites in the background are the same sprites that were used in Mother 3, making most of the city appear 2-dimensional.
- Occasionally the floating limousine from Mother 3 can be seen gliding about the background of the stage. A floating limo will also appear on the side as a temporary platform on occasion.
- Unlike in Mother 3, the button on the back of the Ultimate Chimera does not have the ability to turn it off despite being visible.
- When the Ultimate Chimera appears, the stage becomes darker, much like when a Smash Ball has been broken.