Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Origin||New Pork City|
|Appears in||Mother 3|
|Vulnerable to||New Year's Eve, sometimes PSI Flash|
|Location||New Pork City|
|In-battle theme||Piggy Guys|
- "A statue honoring Porky's greatness. In its right hand is a slingshot, and in its left is a comic book."
- — Battle Memory
- "The smartest, bravest, and toughest chubster of all time. Here stands a statue of our great leader, Master Porky."
- — Inscription on the statue
The King Statue is an optional 'superboss' in Mother 3. It is a near-invincible mechanical statue in the likeness of Porky Minch, that can only be fought after Boney is found in New Pork City's sewers and rejoins Lucas' party.
The first time Lucas interacts with it, he simply reads the inscription on the statue. The second time it is read, Lucas gets the feeling that the statue is staring at him with intense hostility. The third time, Lucas is allowed to return the statue's feelings of hostility if he chooses, causing the screen to shake and the King Statue to attack the party. However, only the first inscription can be read until Lucas and company find Boney again in the sewers and defeat Miracle Fassad.
The statue has 99,999,999 hit points, insanely high stats, and is immune to PK Ground, making it impossible to survive and defeat the statue without the use of the New Year's Eve bomb, which reduces it to 1.
The King Statue can swing its arms all around to hit multiple targets for moderate damage; it may also attack a single party member with its book for high damage. Its most devastating move is a foot stomp that generates a massively damaging shockwave; this attack is essentially guaranteed to mortally damage the entire party.
In addition to the aforementioned method, PSI Flash may also destroy the statue, provided the party can survive long enough for it to hit successfully. After defeating the King Statue, the man standing near the statue's pedestal will give Lucas and friends the Trivia Card 4 if he is talked to.
His battle sound is Battle Sound 60, a battle sound used only by large bosses, which falls under Code Numbers 939 for regular attack, 940 for Smaaaash! and 941 for Miss.
- It is heavily implied that the King Statue is a satire of the real-life Statue of Liberty; not only do their respective locations differ by only a letter (New Pork City and New York City, respectively), but both stand on pedestals, wear a crown, are in the same position, and carry an item with great symbolism in each hand.
- It makes a brief cameo in Super Smash Bros. Brawl in the campaign mode as a miniboss.