Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Origin||Dungeons/basement of Osohe Castle|
|Affiliations||Li'l Big Bros, other Cheery Skeletons|
|Appears in||Mother 3|
|Drops||Sprinting Bomb (10%)|
|Vulnerable to||All Elemental Attacks, Salsa's Special Attack|
|Location||Basement of Osohe Castle|
|In-battle theme||Even Drier Guys|
- "Gets cranky once it's grown tire of acting upbeat, even cursing at the rattling of its own dry bones."
- — Battle Memory
Cheery Skeletons are enemies in Mother 3, first encountered by Salsa in the basement of Osohe Castle in Chapter 3. Their physical appearance is that of a human skeleton with abnormally large skull and small chest and pelvic bones. In the overworld, they appear as scattered bones of a man. If approached, the scattered bones form into a skeleton.
Its battle sound is Battle Sound 31 which falls under Code Numbers 852 for regular attack, 853 for Smaaaash! and 854 for Miss.
This enemy can
- Throw a bone, dealing light to moderate damage.
- Do a dance, possibly solidifying a party member.
- Tickle a party member, lowering their Defense.
- Their in-battle theme is Even Drier Guys. They are the first enemies found in the game to have this theme.
- Even Drier Guys is a faster, louder variant of Drier Guys. It may refer to the Cheery Skeleton's 'dry' appearance.