Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each playable character in Mother 3 has a handful of stats that change over time. Each stat has a different purpose. It's good to know what these stats do and how to use them to your advantage.
- LV - The current level of experience your character is at. With each new level, a character gains points of HP, PP, Offense, etc.
- HP - Hit Points. When it reaches zero, your character becomes "Unconscious."
- PP - Psychic Power. Each PK power uses up a certain amount of these. If you don't have enough, you can't use PSI.
- Offense - Increases the amount of damage you do to an enemy with a physical attack.
- Defense - Decreases the amount of damage enemies do to you when attacking.
- IQ - Increases the amount of damage your PK powers do.
- Speed - Helps you dodge enemy attacks, take your turn earlier in battle, and run away.
- EXP - The number of experience points you have accumulated over the course of the game.
- NEXT - The number of experience points until the next level.