- "Spends all day sniffing a faint odor lingering inside the barrel. Not a bad guy at heart."
- — Battle Memory
- "He's not a barrel of laughs and he's not very strong. Give him the old one - two and watch him roll away. Drops Nut Bread (70%)."
- — Mother 3 Guidebook
The Barrel Man is an enemy in Mother 3. They are disguised as a barrel and are found only in Osohe Castle. Barrel Men are quadruped creatures that live in broken barrels.
Enemy Encounter Edit
- They seem to approach Duster, and his party, when they are not facing it.
- They contain a low amount of HP, attack and defense power.
- Attacks are easy to hold out for. They deal a base damage from 8-10.
- Standard attack deals 8-10 damage.
- They give off a fragrant scent. There's a possibility that a party member falls asleep.
- They are a good source of quick EXP and Nut Breads.
- Their battle theme is, "And, El Mariachi." This is possibly the reason for its European wine barrel appearance. (Preferably Spanish in origin.)