Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Affiliations||Other Desert-Based animals|
|Appears in||Mother 3|
|Nom de guerre||Bald Bird|
|Drops||Beef Jerky (70%)|
|Vulnerable to||Fire, Sleep, Flint's Special Attacks|
|In-battle theme||More Troublesome Guys|
- "Prefers to eat meat raw. It's recently taken a liking to dried meat, too. Also loves to eat vegetables."
- — Battle Memory
- "From the sky descends an avid avian! It might be tough to dodge their quick swoop from above, but the fight is well worth the jerky they often drop. Drops Beef Jerky (70%)"
- — Mother 3 Guidebook
Balding Eagles can be found atop dead trees, and can swoop down to attack Flint and co. with ease. It often appears near a Titany, and is a fairly decent opponent with high offense. It can:
- Scratch with its talons for medium damage.
- Peck with its beak for light damage.
- Have a big smile.
These Eagles can appear in groups of two or more. Fortunately, this enemy does not cause any status ailments. It gives 68 EXP when defeated, and drops a Beef Jerky 70% of the time. They will flee if Flint is stronger than level 30.
Its battle sound is Battle Sound 57, sharing the same battle sound as Blue Balding Eagle, which falls under Code Numbers 930 for regular attack, 931 for Smaaaash! and 932 for Miss.
- The EarthBound equivalent of the Balding Eagle are Spiteful Crows. However, their physical appearance, attacks and the items they drop, are very different.
- The name is a pun of the real-life bird, the Bald Eagle.
- When defeated with a combo attack, the Balding Eagle bounces off the screen with its in-battle sprite flipped horizontally.