- "Oh, my! As evil as old Porky here is, I feel bad for him now. It's true that the "Absolutely Safe Capsule" that the Mr. Saturns and I developed together can protect one from every manner of danger. It IS an absolutely safe capsule, but once you enter it, you can never exit it... Even what's outside of the Absolutely Safe Capsule is absolutely safe. I did tell Porky in a hushed voice that he shouldn't use it yet... But all he can do now is live for eternity inside the capsule, in absolute safety. Who knows, in a way, he may've gotten exactly what he wanted. What do you think? Is it wrong of me to think this way?"
- — Dr. Andonuts
After 'defeating' Master Porky during the penultimate boss battle of Mother 3, his bed mecha fails, and he summons the Absolutely Safe Capsule. Dr. Andonuts reveals that the capsule can never be reopened and that Porky will be absolutely safe inside the device forever, doomed to spend eternity in isolation.
During and after the battle, all Porky can do is "stick his tongue at you", as this does nothing but taunt Lucas and his companions because Porky could neither attack nor take damage, the game states that the battle, by definition, is over. Dr. Andonuts also states that the Absolutely Safe Capsule was not meant to protect whoever was inside from the outside, but to protect what was outside from what was inside.
For some reason, Porky seems to be amused inside the capsule; when the player accidentally stumbles upon it at the end of Mother 3, the capsule "wobbles with glee." It is highly possible Porky does not know or understand his fate at this point in time, although it has been hinted that being alone in the universe, isolated from everyone who "doesn't like him", is the closest thing to paradise Porky can conceive of.
- Hitting the Absolutely Safe Capsule causes 0 damage, but a full 16-hit combo will cause 17 damage unless the player is using the Battle Memory.
- It is possible to lower the Absolutely Safe Capsule's Defense to a point at which attacks will damage it normally, but this cannot be done in the two turns before the game declares the battle over.
- The Absolutely Safe Capsule bears a striking resemblance to the Saiyan Space Pods from the anime and manga series "Dragon Ball Z."
- Its battle sound is Battle Sound 56 which falls under Code Numbers 927 for regular attack, 928 for Smaaaash! and 929 for Miss. However, hacking is required to do this because, as should be obvious, it doesn't attack and is immune to Kumatora's Brainshock normally. Absolutely Safe Capsule's Battle sound is also different from Porky or Mecha-Porky's battle sound which both use Battle Sound 24.